``2016 Live & Love with Faith Gala``
Pre-purchase your tickets today!
Come celebrate an International event of Love the weekend before Valentine’s day to raise support for a children’s hospital, education & orphanages in East Africa. Enjoy appearances from MISS UNITED NATIONS CONTESTANTS & TITLE HOLDERS in a fashion show with traditional dress from around the world!
The gala will be hosted by local celebrities. The evening will feature a keynote speaker & will have a silent and live auction, so please come ready to bid on some great items!
This evening will help support the Virtua Foundation’s mission of sharing the love of Christ and provide humanitarian aid, development assistance & empowerment to women, children, & struggling communities around the world. This year’s Gala is focused on our current development efforts in East Africa, with a focus on the birthing center at the first children’s hospital in Tanzania.
Doors open at 5:45 and the evening finishes around 10:00 p.m.
– This is a family friendly event
– We encourage everyone to wear ‘elements of blue’ to support clean water or wear ‘traditional attire’ from their heritage or culture of choice!
Price: $45 Pre-Sale before Jan 31st, $55 DAY OF
Students, Service/Military, Police & Firemen: $35 (Uniforms encouraged). $45 DAY OF
Purchase tickets: www.virtuafoundation.org
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For volunteer & internship opportunities, please email: email@example.com
Theatrical & Commercial Reel
2016 Love & Live with Faith Gala
- Location1355 3100 S, West Valley City, UT 84119, USA
- DateFebruary 12, 2016
- Time17:45 PM
- Ticket Price$55 at the door, $45 pre-sale; $35 student/service;
2015 Love & Live with Faith Gala
- Location1355 West 3100 South, West Valley City, UT 84119
- DateFebruary 07, 2015
- Time18:00 PM
- Ticket Price$55 at the door, $45 pre-sale; $25 student/service; $20 concert-only
Hugs for T.UG. & Duy Beck
- Help provide a child in need with tuition, food, & medical care assistance in East Africa. Duy has been serving impoverished communities, primarily focusing on women & children, both locally and abroad in countries such as Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Mexico, & Vietnam. Click here to sponsor a child today!
Isaiah 22:22 “And I will place on his shoulder the key of the house of David. He shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.”